Special aluminum tube for compressed air compressors. Resistant and lightweight. Easy to install and fits perfectly with the available accessories. Aluminum pipe sizes: 17×20, 22×25, 29×32, 36×40, 46×50, 59×63.
Product available from 4 meters in 4 meters
Technical characteristics of the aluminum compressed air pipe for workshops and industry:
- Aluminum AW-6060 T-6
- Internal and external anti-corrosive treatment
- Externally electro-painted blue RAL-5015
- Working pressure: from 0.8 to 15 bar
- Temperature from -20ºC to +70ºC
- Specially designed to transport COMPRESSED AIR, although it is compatible with other fluids, WATER, VACUUM, NEUTRAL GASES* (*To be used with gases, please consult us). Flow rate at 7 bar pressure = 5504 L/min
If you need to complete your compressed air installation, you can do so by clicking on fittings for compressed air installations or contact us if you have any doubts. Our team will help you to resize and design your installation.