Compressed air tubing of curved type of various sizes such as 20×20 mm and 25 x 25 mm.
Technical specifications of curved aluminum compressed air pipe:
- Aluminum AW-6060 T-6
- Internal and external anti-corrosive treatment
- Externally electro-painted blue RAL-5015
- Working pressure: from 0.8 to 15 bar
- Temperature from -20ºC to +70ºC
- Specially designed to transport COMPRESSED AIR, although it is compatible with other fluids, WATER, VACUUM, NEUTRAL GASES* (*To be used with gases, please consult us). Flow rate at 7 bar pressure = 5504 L/min
If you need to complete your compressed air installation with aluminum tubing or fittings, you can do so by clicking on compressed air tubing and fittings for compressed air installations or contact us if you have any doubts. Our team will help you to resize and design your installation.